Monday, August 16, 2004

Capri meatballs and subS

I never realized it was that good.
The scrumptious Meatball sandwich satisfied my hunger for at least another 3 hours.
I had nothing to do but eat, it is a privilege and a responsibility. For $3.29 dollars I received a lifetime experience of pure eating pleasure. I could not believe that some students would rather eat at Hardee's or McDonald’s. 
Open for 32 years, Capri was both delicious and delectable; satisfying the stomachs of many hungry men. Located just across the street from the Holiday Inn in Steubenville, OH, Capri offers both value and quality to those students in need. Manager Robert Carducci, who graduated from Franciscan University in 1973 is slightly puzzled at why the students can't eat more Capri
Located beyond BP, I opened up some green doors. Inside were old ladies serving up Steubenville's finest sausage and meatball sandwiches. On the opposite side, Robert Carducci was hard at work preparing handcrafted sausage patties in a separate section. I had the option to buy bulk sausage, hot or mild, in links or patties. Also I can pick up some fresh sandwich sauce by the quart or by the pint... Also available are party trays if you have the time to phone ahead and make the order. Service is both fast, friendly and efficient. The only change I would make to the place would be a larger sign so people would notice it more. Many students have no idea that this gem exists. 
If you are thirsty you can buy fresh fountain pop.

No comments: